The following information is intended to inform you of issues relating to the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding such processing in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and applicable national law.
Use of this site (visit or request for quotes) implies acceptance of certain terms and conditions.
TRANS MONTANA SRL represents the operator in accordance with G.D.P.R.
The contact details of the person in charge of the Data Protection Company are e-mail: email@example.com, telephone 0269.233.162
Declaration of Consent regarding the processing of personal data.
I agree that:
– by checking the „Terms and Conditions” in the Request for Quotation in the online form,
– by checking the „Terms and conditions” in the online subscription form for the Newsletter Subscription,
– or by accepting cookies,
TRANS MONTANA SRL („Company”) based in Str. Barcelona no. 8, Sibiu, registered at the National Office of the Trade Register under no. J32 / 2178/1994, having CUI RO 7432324 to be authorized to process my personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, no. In addition to this personal information, which can identify me directly, I agree to collect personally identifiable information – information that usually refers to the computer or mobile device on which I am personally identified. I access the services www.trans-montana.com. This information may include, but is not limited to, IP address, Internet connection information,
in the following conditions:
Purpose of processing
The company processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to provide products / services in the field of construction materials
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company;
- in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company;
- providing information on commercial offers.
Legal basis of processing
The legal basis for the collection and processing of your data for each of the purposes mentioned above is:
- the contract for the provision or provision of services to which you are a party or your request before concluding a contract;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interest of the Company in allowing us to exercise the rights provided by law in our favor, in order to sue against any illegal activity or that harms the Company, in addition, to the extent that you have agreed, your consent. The processing of personal data based on consent is an additional purpose for the processing of personal data in order to perform the contract to which you are a party and does not condition the provision / provision of contractual services.
In order to achieve the above goals, we use the following categories of product and service providers / proxies:
- state authorities (including tax authorities);
- accountants, auditors, forensic experts, lawyers or other such external advisors of the Company or to third parties who provide products and services to the company (security service providers, IT systems, financial consultants)
- the Company’s suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the marketing and promotion process.
Your personal data will be kept by the Company for a period not exceeding the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above and / or for any other period necessary by virtue of the legal obligations applicable to the Company.
The regulation confers to the persons to whom personal data are processed a series of rights. Thus, in addition to the existing rights, we also find the right to data portability and the right to delete data. In short, the rights you have:
The right to withdraw at any time a consent given in order to stop the processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of consent given before withdrawal, pursuing our legitimate interests.
Right of access – means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us whether or not we process personal data concerning you and, if so, you have access to such data and information on how this data is processed.
The right to data portability – refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used by us and which can be read automatically, but also to the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this this is technically feasible.
Right to object – refers to your right to object to the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the controller. When the processing of personal data is for the purpose of direct marketing or processing carried out on the basis of express consent, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
Right to rectification – refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each of the recipients to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
The right to delete data („right to be forgotten”) – means that you have the right to request the deletion of personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you object to the processing and there are no other legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to restrict the processing – can be exercised in case the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, instead requesting the restriction; if the company TRANS MONTANA SRL. he no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; if the person objected to the processing for the time period in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of that person.
The right to file a complaint – complaints regarding the processing of personal data may be addressed to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing. For the exercise of these rights, as well as for any additional questions regarding this information or regarding the use of personal data by the Company, please contact our data protection officer, choosing any of the communication methods described below.
You can contact us:
- By email – at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Telephone – at the number: 0269.233.162